Question-What’s the best current overall Cruise Ship on Royal Caribbean?

My favorite ship is the Allure. I was on the Anthem in Sept and it was ok. I am on the Ovation next month and I kind of wish I had not booked the same class ship although I am really looking forward to seeing Alaska. I like the variety of the classes, and I am a mega ship fan.

• Thanks 1

I really love all the Oasis Class ships, but especially loved Harmony. We were seated in the MDR on night 1 with a group we did not like, so we did Windjammer for 5 of the next 6 nights. We were really impressed with the dinner food selections; we felt they were a step up from the usual. We're booked again on Harmony for September and looking forward to it. Also loved the Café Fresco(correct name?) on Symphony for a nice Mexican lunch mini-buffet.

We've cruised Oasis and Allure 3x each, plus Symphony and Harmony 1x each and loved them all. Last year we tried out Anthem, but I did not like it as well as Oasis Class. We've also enjoyed multiple cruises on Freedom and Voyager classes, all of which are  great, and we have a Baltic cruise booked for next year on Brilliance. I have to say, I've never had a bad cruise!

Barb

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BecciBoo said:

And that would be Vision as of our last cruise last month...superior and fits in almost every category you mention.

We love Vision as well.  We sailed on her in March mainly because she is leaving Galveston and won’t be back.  We’re booked on Enchantment 3 trips later in the year.  Hope we like her as much.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, lifes-a-beach said:

We love Vision as well.  We sailed on her in March mainly because she is leaving Galveston and won’t be back.  We’re booked on Enchantment 3 trips later in the year.  Hope we like her as much.

We were on the April 10th and 15th for a back to back.  Hers was the best crew and staff we have ever sailed with...24 cruises now.

On 5/6/2019 at 5:38 PM, Host Clarea said:

The dry slides are in the back of the ship.  Not yet installed on Oasis or Allure.

I noticed that for sure. Maybe when the Oasis gets Renovated in November though. I think my itinerary is much better on the Anthem for sure, but the decision of the Oasis Class ships makes it a tougher decision. Thank You! 👍