Question about menu

billys5764

12 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

Agreed, the MDR and Blu menus generally are on a 14 day rotation. The specialty restaurants menus remain the same and rarely see changes.

Is this true on all b2b cruises or only ones going from say Rome-Venice and then Venice-Rome?  For instance if you take a b2b in the Caribbean, first cruise western the next eastern I do believe the menus repeat.

Edited by Oville

In our experience all the ships do a 14 day menu rotation regardless of itinerary. That being said we usually take cruises longer than 7 days, and are not familiar with B2B 7 day cruises.

There is a 14 day menu rotation but that doesn’t mean that if there is a 9 day cruise the next sailing has menu 10 for the first night.  The Chef can vary the menu order.  It isn’t uncommon with two 7day B2B cruises to have the menu repeated.  

The menus are the same fleet wide so  Caribbean, Europe, Asia the menus are the same 14 day menus. 

8 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

I agree that there are 14 menus. But when there are two back to back seven night cruises, generally they repeat the same seven menus

That is my experience as well. Unless something unusual occurs, the menus will be the same for both of the 7 night cruises; though the order may be tweaked - (i.e. if formal nights are nights 2 & 6 on one leg and 3 & 6 on the other).