Jewel of the Sea... cheat sheet?

Is there someplace where I can see a quick view of what kind of "bells & whistles" the Jewel of the Sea has?  Specifically looking at what kind amenities to keep teenagers busy and active.   I see a rock climbing wall and mini golf, but that's it. Is there a water slide?

Thanks. 

24 minutes ago, MaiTaiMary said:

Is there someplace where I can see a quick view of what kind of "bells & whistles" the Jewel of the Sea has?  Specifically looking at what kind amenities to keep teenagers busy and active.   I see a rock climbing wall and mini golf, but that's it. Is there a water slide?

Thanks. 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/jewel-of-the-seas/things-to-do

Thanks, really just looking to see the activities for teens like waterslides or stuff like that. I'm not finding anything and I just didn't know if it didn't have it or I'm not looking in the right places. 

11 minutes ago, MaiTaiMary said:

Thanks, really just looking to see the activities for teens like waterslides or stuff like that. I'm not finding anything and I just didn't know if it didn't have it or I'm not looking in the right places. 

No water slides on Jewel.  No flowrider either!

Edited by little britain

Agree with all the above, but the Jewel is probably our fave ship, service and food, well kept/clean, not to big not to small, getting on and off, slick! Heck the Captain is Canadian too! ;O)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MaiTaiMary said:

The waterslide if for the small children up to 14 years in their special pool. Indeed not that much to do for teens.

While we're talking about the Jewel, I was watching a ship tour and it looked like the soft serve machine was in the Windjammer (it was outside by the pool on Grandeur), does that mean you can only get soft serve when WJ is open?  Or do they let you slip in just to get some, even outside of meal hours?

35 minutes ago, CruiseMelissa said:

While we're talking about the Jewel, I was watching a ship tour and it looked like the soft serve machine was in the Windjammer (it was outside by the pool on Grandeur), does that mean you can only get soft serve when WJ is open?  Or do they let you slip in just to get some, even outside of meal hours?

Correct, only when WJ is open for Lunch hrs and Dinner hrs. Also closed in between... Usually about 1130-3 and 530-830, give or take a half hr

Edited by ONECRUISER

9 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Correct, only when WJ is open for Lunch hrs and Dinner hrs. Also closed in between... Usually about 1130-3 and 530-830, give or take a half hr

Bad news for our grandson who loved the soft serve machine on the Vision.

We were on Jewel last month for an 11-night Med cruise following the TA.  Since it was Easter break for Europeans and a lot of Americans, there were oodles & oodles of kids on board.  Seems there was lots to do on Deck 12 where they all seemed to hang out.