Pacific Princess-tahiti--2021?????

goat rancher

We were very excited to see Princess is restarting some Tahiti cruises, but noticed they only showed cruises for October/November 2020 and nothing showed past that.  Didn't know if it was simply that the cruises would only go in FALL (so too early to release 2021) or whether it was kind of a "one time deal". Anyone with inside info on that? And if they will continue to offer this itinerary in 2021 and beyond, are there any hints as to what season they would be offered? 

Thanks... Liz

I think everything is up in the air as Pacific Princess was tentatively scheduled to go to Cuba after Tahiti but the President made an announcement which may throw those plans out the window so my guess is Princess is trying to figure out their next step.

I agree with Paul especially considering that Princess only released the fall 2020 itineraries last month.  It could be another year before releasing the 2021 itineraries if the Pacific Princess is doing Tahiti again.

Thanks everyone for your responses. The Cuba thing makes sense---my concern was if Tahiti was a one time event for 2020 or not and, if it was going to be a reintroduced and continued itinerary, when the next group of sailings might be (just in GENERAL). I realize Fall 2021 won't be out for a YEAR---but I wanted to see if anyone knew if OTHER times of the year might pop up too--I don't know what times of the year they USED to do the Tahiti route. I'm not trying to be "over eager"---it is just an itinerary we'd really like to do and it would be really pushing it for us to go on the dates currently released, so we are trying to figure out if we need to push our limits to go at that time, or whether to figure they'll release more sailings later....