No upgraded Bathroom Amenities on Freedom

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2019 at 5:56 PM, bobmacliberty said:

We'll be in a JS on Freedom starting this coming Sunday 😎.  If I remember, I'll report back about toiletries.  Might be a Freedom specific thing, or just an excuse used on OP's cruise.  Who knows with Royal.

Just got off Freedom on Sunday.  Stayed in JS 9258.  White tubes waiting for us in the bathroom and refilled during the week.  I think OP was sold a bill of goods.

On 5/15/2019 at 4:49 PM, alfaeric said:

Gotta be persistent.  Have the room attendant talk to the floor supervisor, and point out them that this is the only ship in the fleet that does not offer the upgrade.  BTW, the excuse for the cost is pretty lame- we have sailed cheaper for longer on other ships and still have gotten the upgrade.  Just off the Grandeur and got them.

And we've pointed out to the C&A supervisor that the white tubes are not upgrades for JS guests- they are what you get normally.  So it's not quite right to offer a benefit that you don't get.  

So far, we've always gotten the upgrade, in spite of people pretending that they are bending over backwards to provide what we normally get on every other ship.  I always comment on that in the survey that they should not do that.  

Soap is such a serious matter! 👍 🙄

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/15/2019 at 11:35 AM, Host Clarea said:

Royal has had three unnamed levels of Diamond Plus for as long as I can remember.  Right now those levels are 175, 340, and 525 points.  Each level adds a few more perks.

What do we get at 525 points?