Scenic Eclipse

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2019 at 2:08 PM, NSWP said:

Appreciate your comments mate, but will follow them up with the company.

Ocean Endeavour is currently in Glasgow, my son will be there on Saturday checking it out.   Then he goes on an Arctic jaunt from Longbearayan - excuse the spelling, on Ocean Atlantic, he has TV mob 'Places to Go' on board.    Ocean Atlantic is apparently sister ship of Ocean Endeavour.

130 Aussies on board, no doubt a few Cruise Critic members.  Enjoy.

OceanAtlantic_Albatros_no_logo_0_0.jpg

Edited by NSWP

15 hours ago, NSWP said:

Ocean Endeavour is currently in Glasgow, my son will be there on Saturday checking it out.   Then he goes on an Arctic jaunt from Longbearayan - excuse the spelling, on Ocean Atlantic, he has TV mob 'Places to Go' on board.    Ocean Atlantic is apparently sister ship of Ocean Endeavour.

The Ocean Atlantic cruised from Australia for several years in the early 1990s under the name 'Rus' with a Russian/Ukrainian crew. We went on a three-day cruise to nowhere from Brisbane.

At the end of 2017 I went on an Antarctic cruise on Ocean Atlantic's sister ship, now the Ocean Endeavour. Both ships have had a massive refit, but I still recognised some of the main rooms from our 1990s cruise.

16 hours ago, NSWP said:

Nice, I don't mind that TV show for the scenery and such, although I find the hosts are a bit overwhelmed all the time and do not really give any rall information.