Best of the best.... Suites

I’m curious about suites on Oasis class ships.  What is the most top of the line Suite you can get?  Also, those who have stayed in one how was your sweet experience?  Thinking about a future sailing and going first class all the way for our Anniversary.  

We had Aquatheatre Suite #8330 on Oasis for 8 of us. Only the 2-bdr Aquatheatre suites on Oasis can sleep 8. It was beyond amazing. Unbelievable balcony, genie, all the space --- unforgettable. 

I haven't stayed in the equivalent suite on Symphony, but when we were on her in January and looked at it from the Aquatheatre, it looked smaller (which is relative for that room).

Next year we will try the 4-bedroom Villa Suite on Harmony. While it can technically fit 14, we will "only" have 8.

As for most expensive on RCCL, its the Ultimate Family Suite on Symphony of the Seas.While prices vary a lot, it can be as much as $70K for 4. 

If you only have 2, I would try for the Sky Loft Suite. Lots of space and still Star class. 

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc

We have stayed in a Grand Panoramic Suite on Allure and a Sky (now Star Loft Suite) on Harmony and I do not think you can go wrong with any of the Star Suites on any of the Oasis class ships. We tried a Star class suite on Anthem and while it was nice, we will stick to Oasis class for our Star experience from now on. We prefer the Star suites on 17 because it is quiet up there and near CK and the SL. The Royal Suite is the top of the line, but seems like overkill to me for the price for two people, but it all comes down to perception of value for the money. Personally since all I would get with the Royal Suite is more space vs. additional perks, I will save a fair amount of money and go with another Star suite, but the Royals sure are nice. Genies are great and make the experience effortless. When all of the Oasis class suites had the same perks I would go with a CL since they are on 17, but any full suite would have been fine as I did not find just paying for the extra space to be worth the money. Now that there are so many things included, plus the Genie, Star is worth it to me, but I am good with the least expensive Star suite I can find. Enjoy your trip, splurge on Star and let us know how it goes 🙂 

Thank you for all your replies.  I’m looking for a Suite for our 25th Anniversary celebration.  I think I’d go for The Sky and surprise hubby with 1st class air fair as we live in California and I’m looking at a Caribbean cruise.  🤗

• Like 1

I've got some Mega Millions tickets that will hopefully allow me to revisit this thread.  My wife's dream is to take our kids and (someday) grandkids in a 2br Aqua Suite.  Can't fathom a better balcony on the high seas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would try star class on either Oasis or Allure as their prices tend to be a little better than Harmony and Symphony right now; mostly because the latter two are newer.  I have stayed in the Crown Loft (sky class) and Spacious 2br Aquatheater Suite (star) and loved both, but the 2br was substantially better of course due to size of room, balcony and all of the suite perks, including the genie. I lucked out on my star class rate last September. The entire fare for four was just under 8k. For the same time frame this year the cheapest I have seen it is for approximately 12k-13k for four. The secret is to check often as the prices fluctuate a lot and make sure you are getting you C&A, resident, and if applicable, over 55 discount.

Have a wonderful 25th anniversary celebration!

Edited by goncruzn
  • Thanks 1

For an anniversary, if just the 2 of you, I’d definitely do one of the suites on 17 on Oasis class.  Deck 17 is so quiet and relaxing.

As for the suites, here is a generalized breakdown:

The Grand or Owners Panoramics are only on Allure and Oasis.  They have smaller balconies than the other Star class suites but they have hot tubs on the balconies and the bedroom is not lofted.

The Star Lofts will be 2 stories with a lofted bedroom and a large balcony.

Then there is the Royal Loft which has a wrap around balcony with a hot tub with 2 bedrooms, one is lofted and a living room.  

On the Symphony there will also be a family suite, but that’s really for families with kids, it has a bunk room, slides, etc in it.

The other Star class suites that are not on deck 17 are the 2 bedroom aqua suites which look out over the Aqua Theater.  Then there is the 4 bedroom villa suite which is on Harmony/Symphony only.

Star Class is awesome.  Almost everything is included and the Genie will make all your reservations, reserve you seats at shows, and basically help you with anything you need on the cruise.

You should look at videos of the different suites on YouTube so you can get a feel for what they are like.

Star class will spoil you. 

Thank you for all your replies.  I’m looking for a Suite for our 25th Anniversary celebration.  I think I’d go for The Sky and surprise hubby with 1st class air fair as we live in California and I’m looking at a Caribbean cruise.  🤗

11 hours ago, goncruzn said:

..........The secret is to check often as the prices fluctuate a lot and make sure you are getting you C&A, resident, and if applicable, over 55 discount.

Have a wonderful 25th anniversary celebration!

Don't forget also if you are entitled to military, firefighter and there are a few other rates that might apply.

Edited by ReneeFLL