voyager of the seas versus princess

bandbbods

We have sailed on the Majestic Princess for 2 voyages and were wondering how the princess line ships compare to the Voyager of the Seas by Royal Caribbean? The latter offer a very reasonably priced South Sea Island 14 day cruise ex Sydney Australia. however, the reviews don't seem to stack up for Voyager of the seas, whereas everyone raves about the princess line. We personally thought the quality of entertainment, food, and crew were better on the Majestic Princess than the Queen Victoria, when we recently did the Cape Town to Southampton leg. I welcome any help in choosing the cruise line for the South Pacific trip in March 2020.

Overall they are more comparable then not!  However, I truly dislike how RCI uses their expansive atrium area as a shopping mall with tables of wares cluttering the public areas.  I do not want to feel like I am cruising on a floating shopping mall and RCI really creates that atmosphere.   Princess also has their shops and a few tables of goods, but  their central atrium area does have a nice atmosphere.  And we do love the International Café on the Princess vessels.  

Hank