Contacting John Hearld

POD49

I asked the same question this week on his FB page and he responded to respond on the FB site https://www.facebook.com/JohnHeald and to post requests for dining 4 days before you sail, and special requests the day before you sail. As for emailing him directly, it wouldn't surprise me if that email was now defunct or he doesn't respond to it, as he'd get thousands of emails on that email account, and in addition to the FB page, I don't see how he could respond to all of them.

8 minutes ago, Shaded Lady said:

I asked the same question this week on his FB page and he responded to respond on the FB site https://www.facebook.com/JohnHeald and to post requests for dining 4 days before you sail, and special requests the day before you sail. As for emailing him directly, it wouldn't surprise me if that email was now defunct or he doesn't respond to it, as he'd get thousands of emails on that email account, and in addition to the FB page, I don't see how he could respond to all of them.

That’s why he has Jacinta and a total of 8 people throughout Carnival managing his social media page.

6 hours ago, POD49 said:

How do you contact John Herald on Facebook?  Do you just write a post on his page for a request or is there a special place for visitors request?

Any emails to a John Hearld or John Herald will bounce, FYI.

• Like 1