Skywalkers on Crown

imsailin

We are sailing on the Crown in 2 weeks. This will be our 3rd. time sailing her in 11 months ( love the Crown). Could anyone please tell me if Skywalkers is open for a drink late afternoon - last sailing it was not however the first sailing it was open for Elite passengers. We love being there when the Crown sails out of port. Thank you for any information. 

Late afternoon, it is often used as the Elite cocktail hour lounge.  I have also seen it used (both on Crown and other ships) as a venue for mid to late afternoon private gatherings like wedding parties, reunions and groups who have an official presence on the ship.  

Whether or not Skywalkers (on those ships that have one) is used for the Platinum/Elite/Suites "cocktail hour" seems to depend on how many potential PES cruisers there are. On sailings where there are a large number of them it's been held in Club Fusion.

I agree, it makes a nice venue for early evening, it's much nicer to look out on the water and sunset than the walls of Club Fusion!