Future Cruise Deposit Question

redrobin

I booked a future cruise onboard last summer. The booked cruise included the $100 deposit, OBC, Go Better, and Summer Sale rates. I'm now looking to change cruises to a last minute cruise this summer. I've never done that before, so I'm a bit confused how it works. I understand the $100 deposit and OBC can be switched to the new cruise. If I change stateroom type, I assume the OBC will be adjusted upward or downward. Is the new cruise cost just based on current prices, or can they transfer offer codes from last summer? I saw that Go Big, Better, Best no longer exists. Thanks. 

I'd contact a good, trusted, large volume online TA to check out your options. Due to the volume of business they do with X they may have more "influence" to help you get the best options. Often the last minute deals do no include any perks and since they are already heavily discounted, those rates aren't combinable with any existing promos.  Good luck!

Thanks for the replies!

Quick follow-up questions.

Am comparing a GTY Sky Suite or CC stateroom on the Millennium. Any locations concerns with doing that, I assume the location should be OK for any of those cabins. I'm guessing there's a likelihood that the Sky Suite may be an accessible cabin?

Have stayed in CC cabins before. Only late seating available in CC, when I prefer early or flexible seating. If I go on the waitlist and check onboard, how likely am I to be able to switch to early or flexible seating?

Have never stayed in a Celebrity suite (only Princess suites). I know it's subjective, but would welcome thoughts on dining in Luminae compared to the MDR or between a Sky Suite and CC stateroom in general. I'm deciding if the suite is worth the higher price to me.

Thanks!

12 hours ago, cruising sister said:

I booked on board and changed cruises after and I was able to keep all my original perks and OBC. That is the benefit of booking on board. You just need to tell them and insist they do it.  

Only if you don't care how much you are paying.

We tried to change a booking which included free gratuities and OBC.

Was going to cost 2X the value of the perks to keep them (compared to booking w/o the perks).