Sky Suite amenities

Morgsmom

It is unclear to me as to the beverage component of being in a S2 Sky Suite (Reflection, if that makes a difference).  

I see a resident rate which is great, as well as a 4 perks rate (which shows premium bev plus the 3 other).  SO, does the Sky Suite in and of itself have any associated beverage package?  I am aware of Michael's Club, but beyond that?  Even the X literature is a little fuzzy as they speak to levels of "premium" suites.

thanks in advance for clearing up!

54 minutes ago, jelayne said:

No included beverage package for Sky Suites or Celebrity Suites unless you book the rate with 4 perks.

Are you sure about this?  Unless you book with a special like guaranteed, residence etc, our experience is you get all 4 perks.in a Sky Suite.

21 minutes ago, Oville said:

Are you sure about this?  Unless you book with a special like guaranteed, residence etc, our experience is you get all 4 perks.in a Sky Suite.

There are many instances where you don't receive a beverage package when booking a Sky or Celebrity suite. As well as the ones you mention there are other including but not limited to :-

Repositioning cruises.

Voyages past final payment date.

Cruises where Celebrity are simply not bundling them with cruises at any given time!

It is possible to book a sky suite or indeed any stateroom where perks are not bundled with it. Remember they are not free but their cost is included in the price of the overall cruise fare. 

30 minutes ago, Mynki said:

There are many instances where you don't receive a beverage package when booking a Sky or Celebrity suite. As well as the ones you mention there are other including but not limited to :-

Repositioning cruises.

Voyages past final payment date.

Cruises where Celebrity are simply not bundling them with cruises at any given time!

It is possible to book a sky suite or indeed any stateroom where perks are not bundled with it. Remember they are not free but their cost is included in the price of the overall cruise fare. 

Yes, that is why I included “etc”. 

I’m well aware these perks are priced into cruise fare

1 hour ago, Oville said:

Yes, I have booked CS & SS That did not include perks.  Currently have a SS booked without perks- could add the 4 for $2200 if we chose to.

we tend to book when the itinerary's are first released in Oct/Nov using the UK equivalent of a military discount and have found over the years that often the SS and CSs come with nothing. After a week or two  the offers appear with beverage packages etc but the prices have usually risen beyond any saving.

For this reason we find RSs actually can be quite economical when you add in the price of 3 premium drinks packages, 3 unlimited WiFi packages and unlimited speciality dinning. 😲