Magnetic hooks for walls

Monica887

I'm looking for magnetic hooks for the walls, mostly for bags or bathing suits. Most of the ones I'm finding online are being compared to the size of a penny or key ring, but that doesn't seem big enough.

Any recommendations for hooks?

Have you been able to use them on any NCL ship, or do they sometimes not work?

1 hour ago, emory2001 said:

I have these and they are super strong: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073W2CML8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

However, I'm still only exploring Norwegian as a cruise option and have only used these hooks on Royal Caribbean but they are perfect. 

We use these  as well.   But a note of caution... they can hold a lot of weight if applied to the ceiling with a straight down pull . but on a wall anything heavier than a hat will have them sliding down the wall.  I tried them on our refrigerator at home.. same problem.  Attached to our cabin ceiling on the ship.... perfect.

These are my favorite, although I haven’t shopped around much:

https://amzn.to/2Kkf1wg

They are very strong, and as long as you get a “good” wall (not all walls in all cabins are as ferrous as others), can easily hold a couple of bathing suits, a damp towel, a purse, etc. On less “magnetic” walls, they will still hold up your daily planner or other paperwork.

We use magnetic hooks from Walmart and they have worked well for us.     We also take along a S shaped flower pot hanger or door hanger for a wreath.  Inexpensive and lightweight to throw in your suitcases.  There are a couple of spots in a NCL cabin you can hook one of these over and each can hold a couple of jackets or other heavy items.   We hook them over the top of the cabins TV cabinet or by the mirror.

• 2 weeks later...