Honor bar?

Hi 😀

I was reading the benefits of booking a suite 🎫in the Navigator and I read about the honor bar 🍹how does it work ? 

I rarely book a suite I have no idea what is it about 

thank you 

1 hour ago, mcatmcat said:

Hi 😀

I was reading the benefits of booking a suite 🎫in the Navigator and I read about the honor bar 🍹how does it work ? 

I rarely book a suite I have no idea what is it about 

thank you 

The website can be pitifully out of date.  This is once of those instances.

Scratching my head trying to figure out what you were talking about.  When we had GS on Jewel the CL had bottles displayed where you could pour a drink for yourself if wait staff was not on duty.  Is this what you are talking about?  Suite on Celebrity had a large bottle plus mixes included but that too probably has passed.

Considering the “honesty” of people today, I would be frightened to see an actual honor bar.  I can see it now, “I’m just poring  myself one drink”, as the passenger pores half  a bottle of alcohol or wine  into the Coke cup 😱

2 hours ago, Snit13 said:

Scratching my head trying to figure out what you were talking about.  When we had GS on Jewel the CL had bottles displayed where you could pour a drink for yourself if wait staff was not on duty.  Is this what you are talking about?  Suite on Celebrity had a large bottle plus mixes included but that too probably has passed.

Royal and penthouse suites on celebrity allow you a choice of two bottles and a stocked fridge with mini bottles and mixers, not cheap , trying it in February 

31 minutes ago, George C said:

Royal and penthouse suites on celebrity allow you a choice of two bottles and a stocked fridge with mini bottles and mixers, not cheap , trying it in February 

We were in the Celebrity Suite on The Connie and when the first bottle was empty the butler brought us a second bottle.  No extra charge for either.

50 minutes ago, Snit13 said:

We were in the Celebrity Suite on The Connie and when the first bottle was empty the butler brought us a second bottle.  No extra charge for either.

All we got in celebrity suite was champagne this was a few months ago. But butler offered us another when we finished first. Some butlers are better than others 😁

2 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Considering the “honesty” of people today, I would be frightened to see an actual honor bar.  I can see it now, “I’m just poring  myself one drink”, as the passenger pores half  a bottle of alcohol or wine  into the Coke cup 😱

Had candy and chips in them also, with each in a plastic container so they could tell package had been got to and sensors that were to charge you even if took any item out and put it back.