What drinks are free?

Mackie2u2

9 minutes ago, Crew News said:

Welcome to a fellow Hoosier.

Tea, milk, coffee (not specialty coffee), lemonade, water, hot chocolate, and juices during breakfast

Correct me if I'm wrong (and I could be) but isn't there also a fruit punch next to the lemonade in the dispenser in the Lido?

Bottled water is an extra charge  anytime in the dinning venues. The regular coffee, tea and lemonade are available all day in the Lido. Milk, coffee and tea are free for room service. 

1 hour ago, terrydtx said:

Bottled water is an extra charge  anytime in the dinning venues. The regular coffee, tea and lemonade are available all day in the Lido. Milk, coffee and tea are free for room service. 

1 hour ago, terrydtx said:

Do they serve ice water in Dining rooms?  Don’t recall

57 minutes ago, lizinvan said:

Do they serve ice water in Dining rooms?  Don’t recall

Ice water and a bread basket should be brought to your Main Dining Room table as soon as you are seated.  There will also be a Wine Steward offering "paid" beverages.

Thanks Dulciana and Crew News.  We have been on several different lines since last November and several itineraries/countries  They have all been different but this sounds more "normal" or what we were used to:)

1 hour ago, penaddict said:

Is decaf coffee available? Also what type of sugar free packets are available?

Yes. My husband drinks it and never has a problem getting it.  I often get decaf tea as well.  We use Splenda, so I know it's available.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, jwh said:

Is sparkling water free when brought to your table for dinner etc i.e.. sparkling instead of still water?

No.

Here is one of the HAL beverage menus.  The first and last pages are unique for each bar with the other interior pages common to all:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/hal-regular-and-specialty-restaurants/hal-beverage-menus/ocean-bar-menu