coffee on the Summit

5 minutes ago, bighousecop said:

does anyone drink a cup coffee any more? almond milk? guess it a cop thing brew coffee,put in cup, drink coffee! 

I don't quite understand what you are saying.  Are you referring to drinking black coffee?  I do that at home with a high quality, fresh ground coffee.  When I get coffee out, I like to treat myself to something special.

On 6/23/2019 at 10:05 PM, NCteacherlovescruising said:

I’m not familiar with Lavazza. 

We find it very bitter..love Cafe Baccio...

Tuscan  usually has excellent fresh brewed coffee..esp at the morning Elite breakfast.

Great teas at Cafe Baccio as well

1 hour ago, bighousecop said:

just saying good coffee needs nothing, just don't see the need for all this other stuff in my coffee if you want flavors and sweet stuff get ice cream! 

I was over on another cruise line forum checking info and none of the threads had any of the numerous posts questioning other people’s tastes or cheap shots. Why here all the time?

if you like it black, do so. That’s good coffee’...for you. Lighten up. 

Den

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bighousecop said:

when did coffee get complicated?

When Starbucks discovered that they had to make it 'yuppified' in order to make people want to pay $5.00 for the cr@p they serve under a fancy name made with burnt coffee beans.

Next question?

12 minutes ago, Guindalf said:

When Starbucks discovered that they had to make it 'yuppified' in order to make people want to pay $5.00 for the cr@p they serve under a fancy name made with burnt coffee beans.

Next question?

For a second there I thought you were going to say Dunkin’ makes good coffee. Whew!

16 hours ago, bighousecop said:

does anyone drink a cup coffee any more? almond milk? guess it a cop thing brew coffee,put in cup, drink coffee! 

So true, all my friends look at me strangely since when I get a coffee, I get it black no sugar.  I don't care for any of the flavored coffees, ie French vanilla, hazelnut etc.  Just give a good warm/hot cup of coffee and I am happy.  But I do agree with the coffee bar on Celebrity the teas are outstanding, especially the ice tea you can get.  Nothing like fresh brewed ice tea and how they serve it.  Usually my detox drink in the afternoon before the opening of the WCB for my nightly Bullit Infusion drink. 

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 5:32 PM, Denny01 said:

I was over on another cruise line forum checking info and none of the threads had any of the numerous posts questioning other people’s tastes or cheap shots. Why here all the time?

if you like it black, do so. That’s good coffee’...for you. Lighten up. 

Den

its called sarcasm I cruise to have a good time . life is to short lighten up