Diamond Drinks question

I searched for this in the forum, but couldn't find anything...sorry if this is a repeat question but as these things constantly change, I don't want to rely on old information.

We are on Liberty out of Galveston at the end of July and are looking at how to do drinks packages. We are Elite on X, so know that makes us Diamond on RCL--we have our Crown & Anchor numbers all squared away so we're good to go there.

I know there's a Diamond Lounge that offers drinks at cocktail hours. I've seen some places that 3 drinks are also loaded on your card to be used at any bar around the ship during cocktail hour. Is that accurate? Or are drinks only available in the Diamond Lounge. Our daughter is coming with us and she is not Diamond, so this makes a difference.

Thanks in advance for your help. 

The "free" drinks are available in both the Diamond Lounge and at bars around the ship.  In the lounge, you get unlimited complimentary drinks (at least that is the policy now).  At bars, you have 3 drinks per evening that are complimentary.

• Like 1

The three complimentary drinks are limited to what is served in the Diamond Lounge, i.e., no frozen/blender drinks. If your daughter is a minor, she may accompany you to the DL. 

• Like 1

Thank you for the responses. Sadly, our daughter is 25, but I don't know that we'd want more than 3 drinks in an evening. It sounds like the Refreshment Package + 3 free drinks/night might be the way to go. We can always buy a drink or two, but as long as what we buy comes out to less/day than the drink package, it's the way to go.

FWIW, normally we'd buy the drinks package and enjoy, but this cruise was kind of a spur-of-the-moment thing to celebrate our daughter's completion of Nursing School. We will have been on a different cruise on X earlier in the month with a full drinks package there, so we aren't sure we'll want to live it up twice in the same month... 🙂

3 hours ago, PostcardJar said:

I searched for this in the forum, but couldn't find anything...sorry if this is a repeat question but as these things constantly change, I don't want to rely on old information.

We are on Liberty out of Galveston at the end of July and are looking at how to do drinks packages. We are Elite on X, so know that makes us Diamond on RCL--we have our Crown & Anchor numbers all squared away so we're good to go there.

I know there's a Diamond Lounge that offers drinks at cocktail hours. I've seen some places that 3 drinks are also loaded on your card to be used at any bar around the ship during cocktail hour. Is that accurate? Or are drinks only available in the Diamond Lounge. Our daughter is coming with us and she is not Diamond, so this makes a difference.

Thanks in advance for your help. 

Sounds like a nice treat for your daughter.

This is the current list of drinks you can choose from.

Hope you all have a wonderful time.

Graham.

IMG_20190528_072853.jpg

• Like 1