Roll Call - If it’s not listed yet can I start it???

LadyPDJ

Hello Cruisers!

I was looking for a Roll Call thread for Carnival Sunrise November 30th-December 5th 2019. It’s not listed. Can I start it? The information posted was a bit confusing as to whether or not I could start one or if I need to wait for someone else to start it??  

I’m new to Carnival Cruise line (NCL was my first cruise line and I loved everything about it!!!) and I am looking forward to Cruising with Carnival despite the numerous  negative reviews I’ve read about Sunrise. I am taking those reviews as tips/tricks/warnings so hubby and I will have a better cruise experience!

Thx for any info on the ROLL CALL subject 😊

Edited by LadyPDJ

Anyone can start a roll call thread - look for a roll call forum by cruise line and ship.

If a search there [by date and / or cruise number] comes up empty - then feel free to start a new thread. If't its a typical round trip cruise, the thread title would be date, port and cruise number [you may want to specify a date range  5 - 12 September - New Orleans - Cxxx 

You may want to name some of the ports in the title if space permits - that may help folks interested in shore excursions at those ports.

Edited by TheOldBear
typo

7 minutes ago, TheOldBear said:

[you may want to specify a date range  5 - 12 September - New Orleans - Cxxx 

Nope.

The Roll Call finder tool will not find a Roll Call titled with that date format.  It only recognizes September 5, 2020, for example.

That is it must be "Month date, year"  with comma and no extra dashes, or words.

Edited by Shmoo here
  • Thanks 1

I'd double check your dates. If you are sailing in 2019 as in your OP, the Sunshine has a cruise starting Nov 29, not 30th. Maybe that's why you can't find it. If it's in 2020, then one likely  hasn't been started yet.