Unable to print setsail pass

tvo7

I can print the 2 adults in the setsail pass but when I click the 2 children, it says unable to retrieve information, please try again later.  This has been all week now.  I called RCi and they said that they can't do anything about it, just check in at the pier.  I cannot see the 2 children also on the app.   Is this anything to worry about?

6 minutes ago, tvo7 said:

I can print the 2 adults in the setsail pass but when I click the 2 children, it says unable to retrieve information, please try again later.  This has been all week now.  I called RCi and they said that they can't do anything about it, just check in at the pier.  I cannot see the 2 children also on the app.   Is this anything to worry about?

Once you have done your online check in your information is in the system.  They can look it up on the manifest at the terminal when you arrive.  Takes only a small amount of extra time.

So does this mean that Royal now has the system setup like the Airline Checkin System whereby all they do is scan your Passport and your Credit Card and you are all checked in as they link your Passport# to the reservation and it populates your info.

7 hours ago, travelplus said:

So does this mean that Royal now has the system setup like the Airline Checkin System whereby all they do is scan your Passport and your Credit Card and you are all checked in as they link your Passport# to the reservation and it populates your info.

Kinda, but you still need to check in with a person at the pier - you can’t just go to the gate like at the airport. 

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Kinda, but you still need to check in with a person at the pier - you can’t just go to the gate like at the airport. 

I wouldn't doubt that you will be able to bypass checkin with automated gates where you scan your passport on the gate reader and take your security photo at home. The gate opens and security hands your SeaPass card and dings you on. 

When I sailed May 24 there were people with ipad's so I didn't have to wait in line. She scanned our app & passports. asked the health questions, then on to the lady by the entrance to the ship scanning our app again. They both commented on how they love the app. I wouldn't worry. My husbands set sail pass was linked with mine, it's probably the same with your kids

Edited by Jax129

1 hour ago, travelplus said:

I wouldn't doubt that you will be able to bypass checkin with automated gates where you scan your passport on the gate reader and take your security photo at home. 

No need for gates, it could be done just like at the airport, assuming all of the info is properly uploaded online. The security podium on the ship becomes the last check and the SeaPass card is at the cabin like it already is on some ships.