Miami Hotels?

SailorMan20

4 minutes ago, SailorMan20 said:

Which Hotels are close to the port in Miami and that You recommend? It don't have to be close to the port but I prefer it be.

Want an affordable Art Deco experience? Check out the Blue Moon in South Beach. Other than that, follow all the experienced cruisers looking for a quality/convenient pre/post cruise stay at the Intercontinental Miami (short Uber/taxi ride to the port). 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

Want an affordable Art Deco experience? Check out the Blue Moon in South Beach. Other than that, follow all the experienced cruisers looking for a quality/convenient pre/post cruise stay at the Intercontinental Miami (short Uber/taxi ride to the port). 

I'll be flying into MIA then catching a Uber to the hotel. Some folks on Facebook suggested YVE Hotel and Kempton Epic Hotel. I know nothing about hotels in Miami as I've never been there before.

3 minutes ago, SailorMan20 said:

I'll be flying into MIA then catching a Uber to the hotel. Some folks on Facebook suggested YVE Hotel and Kempton Epic Hotel. I know nothing about hotels in Miami as I've never been there before.

The Epic is a sister property to the Intercontinental (both are in the IHG family of properties). The aforementioned Blue Moon is in Marriott's "Autograph Collection."

BTW, if you're planning on cruising often, you may want to become a member of both the IHG and "Bonvoy" (Marriott) frequent traveler programs. Each covers a wide array of properties that cover most cruise start/end ports.

We recently stayed at the Marriott Biscayne Bay Hotel before our cruise.  The hotel is close to the port and has a great view of the ships.  The hotel was spacious in the common areas, the room was excellent, and the staff were very helpful.  There'are a few shops and restaurants attached to the hotel, and we had dinner at a nice Chinese restaurant in this area the evening before the cruise.   We will definately stay at this hotel in the future when we cruise out of Miami.   

• Like 1

There are endless options near Port Miami because the port is basically in Downtown Miami. 

You cans search around the forum and see the popular choices. 

YVE and Epic are fine choices. Intercontinental is a good choice as well. If you want cheaper Holiday Inn Port Miami is a great location. There are also many hotels in Brickell as well. Hampton Inn Brickell probably being the most popular pre-cruise hotel in Miami. 

On 7/7/2019 at 7:29 PM, FLUFFLULA said:

We recently stayed at the Marriott Biscayne Bay Hotel before our cruise.  The hotel is close to the port and has a great view of the ships.  The hotel was spacious in the common areas, the room was excellent, and the staff were very helpful.  There'are a few shops and restaurants attached to the hotel, and we had dinner at a nice Chinese restaurant in this area the evening before the cruise.   We will definately stay at this hotel in the future when we cruise out of Miami.   

That's great to hear! We've booked this for a couple nights pre-cruise.