Symphony Sky Class - Show Reservations Required?

We'll be in a GS on Symphony in a couple of months.  First time in Sky Class.  Are show reservations required/recommended, or do we simply walk into the suite seats area?  Asking for both the main theater and Aqua theater.  We know we need reservations for the comedy club.  Thanks.

21 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Thanks.  Where are the suite seats in the theaters?  

I don't know specifically on Symphony, but on other ships they tend to be in places we would rather not sit.  Like in the front row of the balcony.    With your GS SeaPass card, I believe you can get into the main theater without reservations, so you can have your pick of seats.

Thanks Bob.  That's why I asked.  The balcony might not be bad for Flight (at least one review commented that it may be better than close to the stage when the plane flies) but we'd probably want to be closer for Hairspray.

1 hour ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Haven’t been on Symphony but Sky Class on Harmony are on upper deck middle section main theater and Aqua theater were near the back upper seats. You must be there 10-15 minutes before show as typically there is a line waiting for your seats to be released. 

👍

11 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

I don't know specifically on Symphony, but on other ships they tend to be in places we would rather not sit.  Like in the front row of the balcony.    With your GS SeaPass card, I believe you can get into the main theater without reservations, so you can have your pick of seats.

I like the reserved seating on Oasis (behind sound booth) for every show except CATS.

Front of balcony is lousy, I'll try it for Flight in October 

We were just on the Harmony at the Suites seating was in the upper center section of the Royal Theater, side front two rows in Studio B ice theater, and center about 1/2 way up in the aqua theater. They were typically full 15-20 minutes before show time. While there were seats that we would normally select, it was nice not having to be there when the theater opened to get a decent seat.