Did you get to Tracy Arm?

latebuyer

I understand many princess ships go to tracy arm and i'm interested if you got through in may or june as i'm interested going at that time next year. It seems hard to find information if ships get through even though they advertise that as a destination, i understand ships don't always get through.

PCL usually offers an excursion on Tracy Arm day.   You transfer from the ship to an excursion boat (like tendering) and proceed much, much further into the arm.  Truly great way to see the geography.  Given this is a scenic cruising day many passenger do not realise an excursion is offered. The tour boat then rejoins the PCL ship in Juneau. 

This excursion likely solves your concern about seeing the wildlife and glaciers. 

Edited by tcdcruiser

I have been to Tracy Arm, several times.  During the past few years, however, I have been diverted to Endicott Arm (as others have mentioned.). For me, it has been fun to get to see Endicott Arm, also, after having seen Tracy Arm in past years.  (I do realize that everyone doesn't get multiple chances to go.  I am grateful for this.)

My cruise this coming September is scheduled for Tracy Arm.

• Like 1