Ultimate Beverage Package and room service

SunnyNy

I’ve never known it be the case on Azamara ever even in the biggest suite. You have to go to the bar for  drinks and take them to your room - had the Ultimate package several times. 

Edited by uktog

13 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

I haven't done it, but have a feeling that if you purchase a beverage package then you can get them delivered on room service. It's only the complimentary drinks that you can't. 

Phil 

We had the Ultimate on the three Pursuit cruises Phil and they wouldn’t.  We wanted them that wet misty afternoon when we’d got comfortable in the room but no 

Edited by uktog

3 minutes ago, snowglobe said:

Do you both have to show up to pick up the drinks, or can I send DH out to pick up drinks for the both of us? 😉

As long as he takes both cards he can go

On Azamara site: "Please note, the complimentary beverages listed below are not available for room service".

Handling your card is very different:

- Person 1 only had to see it once in the beginning and after that he/she knows you and don't ask for it

- Person 2 like to see it every time (even he/she knows what I like to drink)

- Person 3 take the card with him/her and put it in the computer (even he/she knows what I like to drink)

Thanks for the responses, but I'm asking about drinks being delivered by room service to your room if you've purchased an ultimate drink package,  not complimentary drinks.  Uktog says it's not an option.

1 hour ago, Darcysdad said:

24E5AF49-7088-4124-B1BE-2D46B66EDE81.thumb.png.cffb9c7859336773a37d1bac5a38a454.png

Thanks someone needs to tell the butlers on Pursuit.  Maybe its a recent change but that would have made our time on Pursuit when the weather was less good and we were watching some things on a movie much more fun

So, it seems room service will deliver drinks to the cabin if one has a drink package, thanks to the quote from Azamara's website provided by Darcysdad.  Has anyone used this service recently?  Any feedback?