Where to go?

Good morning all. I will be planning a family cruise in 2020 of June. The ages will be 59, 44, 29, 26, 22, and 2. I would like to go to the Caribbean but not sure if the islands are restored from the past hurricanes. I've traveled to Bermuda twice and would like to go back again, but also want to try other places. Those in my party have never cruised or gone to Bermuda. Which would you choose? If Caribbean why where and which Cruise Line? 

I would pick Caribbean. Most damage was done to the Eastern Caribbean, I only see western Caribbean for June 2020 for NCL. We went to St Thomas and Tortola in January and the islands were fine. Is price a factor? Encore out of NY will be more expensive since it’s a new ship as of November 2019. Also some people believe that ships don’t have all their “kinks” worked out within the first year of sailings. 

Edited by alyssazoll

19 hours ago, beautifullady said:

Good morning all. I will be planning a family cruise in 2020 of June. The ages will be 59, 44, 29, 26, 22, and 2. I would like to go to the Caribbean but not sure if the islands are restored from the past hurricanes. I've traveled to Bermuda twice and would like to go back again, but also want to try other places. Those in my party have never cruised or gone to Bermuda. Which would you choose? If Caribbean why where and which Cruise Line? 

All the parts of the islands you would be touring are completely up and running, but remember this years season is just starting. YOU can book and cancel up to 120 days prior to sailing with no penalties. As you get a bit closer and the hurricane season is slowing down you will have a better idea of the situation. If it were me and some had never been to either place, I think I would do the Caribbean.