New OV rooms on deck 3 Summit?

LadyBerard

Can anyone verify if the new OV rooms on port side/mid ship, deck 3 are the same size, etc. of the starboard mid ship rooms that start near the bathrooms?  I have read that the toilet bowl sits considerably higher than standard ones too.  I have read that the rooms on port side have the same huge round window as the ones on starboard side.  If anyone has been able to compare them to each other, can you please tell me your thoughts.  Thank you.  Also, if anyone has any pictures as to how 3112 compares to 3114, I'd love to see them.  

I asked pretty much the same question in another thread (not about the commode, though).  From first hand accounts, I got these answers:

Yes, the newest cabins on the port side are the standard size and do have the larger window.  3112 and 3114 are slightly larger than all the other of these cabins with 3112 having a larger entryway of the two.   

You can check out this site for photos.  

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Celebrity-Summit

Stayed in one of the new port side  OV's on our June cruise. However, I have not sailed in any of the starboard side ones so cannot offer any direct comparison. Ours seemed to be of standard size and had the larger window. I did not notice anything unusual about the height of the toilet vs. other staterooms we have sailed in.

Have stayed in both 3112 and 3114 with no noticeable difference in size. 3112 cabin door is located differently which accounts for the extra space. The large windows are due to the fact that these cabins replaced a conference room and they left the large windows in place. When sailing the Summit we always try to get one of these rooms with the main benefit that they are in a very private hallway which dramatically cuts down on foot traffic.

Alan

Just now, ARP said:

Have stayed in both 3112 and 3114 with no noticeable difference in size. 3112 cabin door is located differently which accounts for the extra space. The large windows are due to the fact that these cabins replaced a conference room and they left the large windows in place. When sailing the Summit we always try to get one of these rooms with the main benefit that they are in a very private hallway which dramatically cuts down on foot traffic.

Alan

They moved the entrance for the Tuscan grill to back by the aft elevators.  You can no longer enter Tuscan from where they put the new 7 staterooms.  The newer staterooms have the most privacy now as the passageway from 3112 to 3144 is used to gain entrance to Tuscan.

3112 has the most room from the others down that hallway because of the location of the cabin door entrance in the hallway. 

All have the huge window on both port & starboard sides.  I have no issues with the toilets.  🍷 

25 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

They moved the entrance for the Tuscan grill to back by the aft elevators.  You can no longer enter Tuscan from where they put the new 7 staterooms.  The newer staterooms have the most privacy now as the passageway from 3112 to 3144 is used to gain entrance to Tuscan.

3112 has the most room from the others down that hallway because of the location of the cabin door entrance in the hallway. 

All have the huge window on both port & starboard sides.  I have no issues with the toilets.  🍷 

What he said. Also, I am short and would have noticed if the toilets were any different from the other cabins. I would definitely stay in one of the new port OV cabins again.