How do your receive your airline information?

12 minutes ago, wintertexancruiser said:

I am using NCL to get our airline tickets. I received my edocs today and assumed it would be with that.

Thanks in advance

The airline information, once confirmed, will be on your edocs.  At a minimum they usually show the 6 digit record locator number that can be used to find your reservation information.  If it has the record locator number you can use an app such as CheckMy Trip (available for Iphone and Android), input your record locator number and get all the details.  Unfortunately NCL is very slow at getting all the information on the Edocs, but they usually at least have the record locator number entered.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Funky Fusion FoodsJ said:

The airline information, once confirmed, will be on your edocs.  At a minimum they usually show the 6 digit record locator number that can be used to find your reservation information.  If it has the record locator number you can use an app such as CheckMy Trip (available for Iphone and Android), input your record locator number and get all the details.  Unfortunately NCL is very slow at getting all the information on the Edocs, but they usually at least have the record locator number entered.

My edocs does not have the record locator on it. I guess keep checking edocs?

Hi, call the airline and give name, flight information and they can provide locator.  They may be able to help with seat reservations, if not then go to website.  That is, if they have actually paid for reservation and not just a hold...

2 hours ago, jdc987 said:

Hi, call the airline and give name, flight information and they can provide locator.  They may be able to help with seat reservations, if not then go to website.  That is, if they have actually paid for reservation and not just a hold...

To call the airline you should know which airline you are booked on.But that was the info the original poster wanted to know. 😉

@wintertexancruiser: have you already done complete payment (incl. all booked shore excoursions,if any)?

I had the same problem two years ago and at the end the reason was that i have booked a shore excoursion which had to be paid in advance(but i never got any such info) and as long as it wasn`t paid they didn`t show the flight details. Once i paid, the flight details appeared on the edocs approx. 1 hour later.

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 12:29 PM, CruiseMH said:

To call the airline you should know which airline you are booked on.But that was the info the original poster wanted to know. 😉

@wintertexancruiser: have you already done complete payment (incl. all booked shore excoursions,if any)?

I had the same problem two years ago and at the end the reason was that i have booked a shore excoursion which had to be paid in advance(but i never got any such info) and as long as it wasn`t paid they didn`t show the flight details. Once i paid, the flight details appeared on the edocs approx. 1 hour later.

Correct! I have no idea the airline yet. Just know the location!

6 hours ago, jdc987 said:

I've read here that NCL uses AA, United and Delta primarily. I first looked at AA flights and found matching departing flight info, then made call, worked first time for me.

I figured out my flights were on United.  Called and got the locator number (wasn't in my Edocs).  United told me to call my TA....which is NCL and tell them to complete the reservation.....good one!!

But the website won't let me upgrade and change seats......probably since NCL hasn't paid for the seats yet.  Guess I'll have to just keep checking.....and waiting !  It was too good to be true.

I called NCL yesterday to get information on our flights at the end of September (no info on our e-docs).  30 minutes on hold; I was told to check at 40 days.  At 90 days I was able to access my e-docs which showed a locator number, and was able to pick seats on the outbound flights (Delta) but not inbound (British Airways).  The CS rep told me those flights may not be our final arrangements anyway (they were just a "place holder"), so to disregard.

I got the full info about 50 days out, the locator number was wrong but when I put in flight details it gave me the correct locator number. This was AA and I was able to choose seats (and pay for better seats) and put in AA loyalty number. I can now pull up the flights using the iPhone app and "check-in" when it's 24 hours or less.

All set with 39 days to go!

• Like 1

On 7/18/2019 at 8:16 AM, wintertexancruiser said:

I am using NCL to get our airline tickets. I received my edocs today and assumed it would be with that.

Thanks in advance

Are you within 50 days of sailing? If not wait and flight information will be in the edocs.

My cruise is Sept 2.  All I could get on NCL online was the itinerary - no airline or times or flight numbers etc.  and edocs would not print. I called my TA and she emailed me the locator number - on July 22 I finally got confirmation that the flights were bundled and paid for.  Got an email for that from NCL.  It took time and I was really concerned.  When I found out the itinerary which showed up on my summary several weeks earlier I was unhappy and I called the premium air number only to be told to email and request a deviation  -  never heard boo after emailing 4 times!  So my flight doesn't leave till 10::35 pm.!  But that worked out ok as we will explore Vancouver instead of trying to get home same day.  Good luck to all!

We received an email from American Airlines with our flight itinerary. It has not yet shown up on the NCL schedule, however.  Also, NCL has not ticketed the reservation so we are not yet able to get seat assignments.  It's nice to have the schedule and record locator number and we are very pleased with the schedule we were assigned.