Disembarkation Time Slots - Miami - Infinity

wendycook22

Hi Everyone, 

I tried doing a search but came up short, and thought this may be quicker. 

I am sailing Feb 2020 in he Infinity out of Miami.  I am renting an Airbnb post cruise for one night.  I am trying to locate the time slots for disembarkation to try and time our arrival to the Airbnb.  We aren't able to drop our bags off until 11:00/11:30.  I am trying to figure out how much extra time we will have from disembarkation to checking into our Airbnb in FLL.  Then we will need to find a resolution to kill time between the two in the event there will be a long stretch between. 

Obviously we would be aiming to disembark as late as possible.  

You can wait on the ship until the final call to disembark. Usually between 10-10:30 AM. Remember it takes time to collect bags and go through Customs and Immigration, but a much shorter time if you wait for the crowds to clear. You should be fine.

Thanks.  I have cruise a few times, but never really needed to delay the disembarkation, and never really paid much attention on timing of everything.  Plus I know it will take 30-40 minutes driving from FLL to Miami depending on traffic.  

I wasn't certain of when last call was to disembark.  So thanks for letting me know.  We arrive at 7am.  

I've never been able to leave the ship in Miami or Port Everglades after 9:30-10:00AM. We've had late flights and wanted to spend as much time on the ship as possible rather than the airport. Remember that the passengers on the cruise following yours want to be ON the ship by 10:30-11:00 to begin their vacay.