Did Moderno's Price Change?

Redzilllllla

I recently tried to make reservations in Moderno and the system wants to charge me $46/PP.  It's been my experience that you can make reservations pre-cruise and pay for the meal on-board.  I have the dining package, plus I get extra nights because I'm Platinum Plus.  My reservation for Teppanyaki went through (also appears to have the same fee), but wants to charge me for Moderno. 

Has anyone else experienced this?  Has this recently changed?

Thanks ~

3 minutes ago, Redzilllllla said:

I recently tried to make reservations in Moderno and the system wants to charge me $46/PP.  It's been my experience that you can make reservations pre-cruise and pay for the meal on-board.  I have the dining package, plus I get extra nights because I'm Platinum Plus.  My reservation for Teppanyaki went through (also appears to have the same fee), but wants to charge me for Moderno. 

Has anyone else experienced this?  Has this recently changed?

Thanks ~

How many meals do you have in your dining package, and how many have you booked so far?

If you have already booked the number of meals as are in your dining package then the system will start charging you. It doesn’t know about your platinum meal.

Edit: yes I believe the price for Moderno has recently gone up.

Edited by KeithJenner

Taste, Savor, O’Sheehans, Shanghai Noodle Bar are all no charge dining venues.  The major entertainment shows, comedy shows, Atrium Shows, are all no charge.  You don’t have to spend one extra cent on board if you don’t want to.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, SailorMan20 said:

It seems to Me everything on NCL ships costs $$$$. 

if you have "free at sea" this is not the case,but as with other lines, specialty dining is going to cost you. That is why some restaurants are referred to as specialty or upscale dining. 

37 minutes ago, newmexicoNita said:

if you have "free at sea" this is not the case,but as with other lines, specialty dining is going to cost you. That is why some restaurants are referred to as specialty or upscale dining. 

I do have "Free At Sea" plus I have $100 OBCS.