Using OBC For Spa Treatment

TM

On a cruise next month we have more on-board credit than we will use.  Can I get my nails done at the spa/beauty salon and have it charged to my on-board account?  Anyone know the approximate cost for getting nails done?

Thank you in advance.

Christine

yes you can use your OBC at the spa. Usually anytime you charge anything to your stateroom the first thing to get used up first is always your OBC. I want to say to get your nails done might be roughly like $65 but it depends exactly what you're looking at doing. Also if you don't spend that much on board the ship they do reimburse you your OBC by sending you a check in the mail about six weeks after your sailing.

1 hour ago, Jeter02 said:

yes you can use your OBC at the spa. Usually anytime you charge anything to your stateroom the first thing to get used up first is always your OBC. I want to say to get your nails done might be roughly like $65 but it depends exactly what you're looking at doing. Also if you don't spend that much on board the ship they do reimburse you your OBC by sending you a check in the mail about six weeks after your sailing.

Only refundable OBC is reimbursed. Non-refundable is use it or lose it. The accounting system automatically applies non-refundable OBC first then refundable.