Hooked - all you can eat?

24 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Typical policy is all the starters and desserts you want, but only one entree.  Extra entrees have been $10 each.

I am guessing this doesn't include if you get the unlimited dining package. At least I hope not but then again how many entrees can one eat in a sitting (with appetizers and dessert figured in)

2 hours ago, Goofyfanatic said:

I am guessing this doesn't include if you get the unlimited dining package. At least I hope not but then again how many entrees can one eat in a sitting (with appetizers and dessert figured in)

That's a good question, I really don't know how the Unlimited dining package would handle multiple entrees.  I would think it would be unlimited, but I don't think I've seen that discussed here.

5 hours ago, snoope said:

I know Hooked is specialty but is it all you care to eat like the MDR? What’s the policy for most speciality venues?

We went to Hooked in January while on the unlimited dining package and the waiter gave us every single appetizer on the menu and there was no limit on entrees or deserts. It was really good but so much food. I'm looking forward to the next time we are on Symphony as it was one of our favorite restaurants by far.

is hooked a seafood restaurant? 

I swear they would make a mint if they had a real AYCE seafood restaurant. Crab legs, crabs, shrimp, etc. With butcher paper table covers and pitchers of beer. I would gladly pay close to 75-100 pp for one night of this.