La Dame on Silver Moon?

Observer

I Think La Dame is extremely good but wouldn't visit more that once on a cruise. On our 2 SS cruises we have had more nights booked but have cancelled and gravitated to Seishin/Kaseiki. I'm not sure outdoor seating would work for la Dame, Part of the appeal of the venue is the intimacy which is truly enhanced by the current layout. I'm not at all sure that outdoor seating would encourage the ambience that they have. I Am also very aware that SS aren't pushing La Dame in any of their literature like they used to, so think that there might be change afoot. I Also think about our experience at hot rocks. Being an already "al fresco" venue which whilst enjoying a very good meal, without favourable weather, doesn't feel luxurious at all. 

image.thumb.png.472c5bb46ece4a4281e0068691959344.png

The deck plans and details for the missing restaurants are now revealed.

See attached.

So Atlantide not expanded and something called "SALT Lab" and "SALT bar" now also appears next to the new SALT restaurant.

Quite looking forward to it.... if I get to board on either of my two bookings I have!

SALT BAR

MO210107016 - Fort Lauderdale to Callao

SALT LAB

MO210107016 - Fort Lauderdale to Callao

Deck_Plans_SilverMoon.pdf

Edited by les37b

I awoke to this news from Silver Princess today. I love the fact that a 20-year old is excited about the new ship.

We broke the news to her that we’ve got 24-days scheduled on the Moon a couple of months after the launch.  Her response was priceless and contained a very thoughtful argument on why she should be allowed to forgo her final semester at college in order to travel on the Moon.  When she saw the current roll call for our voyages, she said she just “has” to be allowed to come. ❤️

1 hour ago, Stumblefoot said:

I awoke to this news from Silver Princess today. I love the fact that a 20-year old is excited about the new ship.

We broke the news to her that we’ve got 24-days scheduled on the Moon a couple of months after the launch.  Her response was priceless and contained a very thoughtful argument on why she should be allowed to forgo her final semester at college in order to travel on the Moon.  When she saw the current roll call for our voyages, she said she just “has” to be allowed to come. ❤️

24 days is just greedy! 😀 Hopefully I'll get to see you disembark with a substantial amount of booze and food left on the ship.... But an unknown quantity at the moment... My TA still hasn't got any news at all of the change let alone what the offer is for the Trumped cruise I've booked.

I've used my 50/50 the audience isn't that good so phone a friend might be my best option. 😅

• Haha 1

I'm hoping they have lots of goodies on Silver Wind on Sunday! 😉

Still chatting at the moment to try to get my POV across, but seems to be a losing battle, so unless there is some movement, 30 days worth of bookings will be cancelled.