NCL free air promo ?

chriscec2012

Booked a cruise for December 2019 this week, received the flight info immediately with the cruise reservation but am I given the option to pick my seats? All I can see are flight times but no specific airline so how do you see that also? First time I’ve used the promo so just wondering what I need to do to make sure my wife and I are sitting together. 

2 minutes ago, chriscec2012 said:

Booked a cruise for December 2019 this week, received the flight info immediately with the cruise reservation but am I given the option to pick my seats? All I can see are flight times but no specific airline so how do you see that also? First time I’ve used the promo so just wondering what I need to do to make sure my wife and I are sitting together. 

Is there a record locator number with the flight information?  If you have that you can go on the airline's website and enter your name and record locator # and pick seats from there.  Be aware you may have to pay extra for seats and baggage with these air promos.  Hope that helps.  A record locator is usually 6 digits (combo of letters and numbers) and different from the PNR number.

7 minutes ago, chriscec2012 said:

Here is what I received for my brother.

Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 6.03.12 PM.png

For some clarification, the record locator # usually does not work as it is a group booking number.  I use the CheckMyTrip app and put in the group locator number and the app will show the airline and their confirmation # which you then can use to log into the airline website to choose seates etc.

50 minutes ago, chriscec2012 said:

There is no type of # or anything with it, below photo is the only air info it shows. It’s for two people is the reason it shows everything double. I’m looking in vacation summary on NcL website. 

98707FD7-E10F-4DD1-AF3D-FF61F2DB6749.jpeg

Similar to what I see except it does have 3 character airport codes in parentheses.  

However, without flight numbers or times it's useless and of course subject to change.

1 hour ago, Alatraveler1 said:

Similar to what I see except it does have 3 character airport codes in parentheses.  

However, without flight numbers or times it's useless and of course subject to change.

My vacation summary on ncl.com did not have airlines or the record locator number.  This information was found on my edocs.

The record locator has worked for me, too.  As others have said, the record locator is located on your edocs, not the NCL vacation summary.  Your passes for the airport shuttle (unless you declined the shuttle) are also in your edocs