Flight tickets

GerScot

We have a cruise booked and have included flights which are with Lufthansa. I have a flight locator but am unable to reserve seats,Iam told, until a flight ticket has been issued. Anyone any idea how far in advance these are issued and who do they come from?

Thanks

My understanding is that your flight ticket is issued once it’s paid for. Did you opt for the pay on final payment option?  You can call Celebrity Air & ask that your ticket be finalized, but you’ll have to pay for it at that time as well. You’ll get an email once it’s done from Celebrity & can then go to your airline for seats 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, GerScot said:

We have a cruise booked and have included flights which are with Lufthansa. I have a flight locator but am unable to reserve seats,Iam told, until a flight ticket has been issued. Anyone any idea how far in advance these are issued and who do they come from?

Which class are you booked in? "Economy Light" and "Economy Basic" fares don't allow seat choice before 23 hours prior to departure, in connection with online check-in, which also opens 23 hours before departure. However, you can always choose a seat before this timeframe by buying a specific seat for a fee.

If you have Economy Classic/Flex or above (Premium Economy/Business/First Class), seat choice should be available after full payment, ie. within a very short time in your case.