Bed by bath or balcony help please

39august

The "sticky" information only addresses size of balcony for the cabins I am considering. No comments on bed location. So, anyone who can tell me please advise which of these 4 cabins has bed by bath: 2109, 2111, 2110 and 2112. Any comments about noise also welcome. 

17 minutes ago, 39august said:

The "sticky" information only addresses size of balcony for the cabins I am considering. No comments on bed location. So, anyone who can tell me please advise which of these 4 cabins has bed by bath: 2109, 2111, 2110 and 2112. Any comments about noise also welcome. 

Two of the cabins are listed on the S-Class spreadsheet as by the bath.  I would take 2109 with the super large balcony.

image.thumb.png.f99a6c60c316ffa93f228d00f862338b.png

On the  Equinox 2109 is showing on the sticky with bed by the bath so 2111 will have bed by balcony. The sticky also lists 2112 with the bed by the bath so 2110 will  have bed by balcony.  You may no have scrolled far enough over to see tge bed placement info

On the Solstice Class ships (of which Equinox is one) the cabins that have a square or triangle indicating that it sleeps 3 or 4 will always have the bed by the bathroom.  The cabins are mirror images and alternate so find a cabin that sleeps 3 or 4 and count backwards or forwards to the cabin you are interested in.

But as Jelayne says, the Sticky does tell you bed placement.

37 minutes ago, 39august said:

Stateroom 2109 had the largest balcony with bed by the bath.  2111 has bed by the balcony with a large balcony, but not as large.

Stateroom 2110 has the largest balcony with bed by the balcony, with 2112 having a large balcony with bed by the bath.

With regard to noise, they are pretty much under the carpeted area of the Oceanview Cafe.  🍷

2 minutes ago, helen haywood said:

On the Solstice Class ships (of which Equinox is one) the cabins that have a square or triangle indicating that it sleeps 3 or 4 will always have the bed by the bathroom.  The cabins are mirror images and alternate so find a cabin that sleeps 3 or 4 and count backwards or forwards to the cabin you are interested in.

But as Jelayne says, the Sticky does tell you bed placement.

None of those staterooms has a square or triangle.  The Sticky is sometimes wrong, so you have to verify from the deck plans.  The mirror image is from the decks below.  Deck 11 has suites, so go down to Deck 10.  Corresponding stateroom to 2109 would be 1247, which has a square = bed by the bath.  The 1st and 3rd staterooms off the flat portion of the hump have the largest balconies, whereas the 2nd and 4th have large balconies, but not as large as the others.  Here's a thumbnail that shows the comparable sizes.  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/1136984-equinox-cabin/?tab=comments#comment-23009392   🍷