Elite Bathroom Amenities

denmarks

31 minutes ago, mum and son said:

So, is shampoo and conditioner provided? As in... separate shampoo and conditioner, not a conditioning shampoo!

In our suite, there was a tray on the wall over the bath tub that held shampoo, conditioner and body wash in three separate bottles.  There was also a white loofah provided.  I kept the loofah but left the bottles there since I use my own shampoo and soap.

Also . . . I would also never sell things like that on E-Bay.  I did take home the ear plugs (hubby might need them).  I brought home to give to a friend the aromatherapy bottle, lip balm, tips on sleeping well and the sleep mask.  I also kept the bag most of those came in as I can use it here at home for other things.  I discarded the shower cap.  Did not even use the Q Tips or cotton balls.

20 hours ago, mum and son said:

So, is shampoo and conditioner provided? As in... separate shampoo and conditioner, not a conditioning shampoo!

Coral Princess D301:  if I remember correctly, the shower had three bottles attached to the wall:  shower gel, shampoo, and conditioner.  If I am remembering incorrectly, I hope another poster will correct me.

2 minutes ago, Shelly97060 said:

The shower will have a dispenser for body wash and one that is a conditioning shampoo.    The conditioning shampoo is terrible in my opinion- it leaves my hair in knots. I always bring my own shampoo and conditioner. 

Thank you for correcting me.  I get confused from the different bathrooms in the hotels and ships in which I find myself.  Marriott properties and HAL have three different dispensers as I recall.  I remembered Coral Princess did as well.  As a Senior Citizen with a very receding hairline, I really don't pay much attention to whatever shampoo that I use.  Does the "stuff" clean my hair?  It's Great!

21 minutes ago, rkacruiser said:

Thank you for correcting me.  I get confused from the different bathrooms in the hotels and ships in which I find myself.  Marriott properties and HAL have three different dispensers as I recall.  I remembered Coral Princess did as well.  As a Senior Citizen with a very receding hairline, I really don't pay much attention to whatever shampoo that I use.  Does the "stuff" clean my hair?  It's Great!

No issue, I never can tell the difference between the shampoo/conditioner and the body wash. 😀.  

Before we were elite, they also worked great as clothes detergent and mouth wash. 

Edited by neverbeenhere