Emerald Deck on the Enchanted??

MarcsSharon

When I went to book on the Enchanted it did not show cabins available for booking on Emerald Deck. I booked Dolphin but was curious what was going on. I checked the deck plans for the Enchanted and it shows cabins on Emerald Deck. Any one know why this could be - thanks.

• Like 1

I had a similar problem this week.  It seems as though the multi-segment routes in the Mediterranean for the Enchanted are causing a lot of booking headaches.  Many decks show as fully sold out on some cruises, only to be shown available for sub-portions of that cruise.  Call Princess and ask for help.  They can usually work around this issue.  I've seen other comments here along similar lines.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MarcsSharon said:

When I went to book on the Enchanted it did not show cabins available for booking on Emerald Deck. I booked Dolphin but was curious what was going on. I checked the deck plans for the Enchanted and it shows cabins on Emerald Deck. Any one know why this could be - thanks.

Around the same time when I was searching Enchanted cruises I found the same issue on a couple of decks/cats.

I gave up. Looks like another glitch.

1 hour ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Around the same time when I was searching Enchanted cruises I found the same issue on a couple of decks/cats.

I gave up. Looks like another glitch.

Deleted

DON

Edited by donaldsc