NCL.com Won't Complete Check-In

Victorious8

Just booked a cruise tonight and wanted to finish checking in. For whatever reason NCL.com won't keep my phone number in the personal information page. I have tried logging in and out and still, I will enter my phone number and click through and still says 80% checked in. I go back in and see my phone number is magically gone again. 

Am I doing something wrong? 

Unfortunately I don't know if anyone can help you without you putting your phone number on here so someone could check what you are entering.  That I would NOT advise, just in case.

Phone NCL and ask them what is causing the problem.

You are perhaps SAVING the data entered ???

Leaving the entry unsaved results in requiring to return to enter the data until saved.

Certain phases of the Check-In must be completed in full to proceed to the next

step or saved to go to that next step.

Some information can be left blank coming back later to fill in those blanks but

remember to save it.

NCL computers are notorious for glitches and often require rebooting of the

505 404 Vacation time pages and simply wait and try later !

Having a vacation from the NCL computer is a vacation in itself !

The same thing happened to me!

I checked in last night but for some reason it won't save our home phone number. I eventually gave up and went to sleep.

You're not doing anything wrong, it must be the website.

8 hours ago, daggct said:

The same thing happened to me!

I checked in last night but for some reason it won't save our home phone number. I eventually gave up and went to sleep.

You're not doing anything wrong, it must be the website.

Ah okay - I thought might have been because I had an international number from Ireland there first (accidentally mixed up contact info with something I had booked a few years ago). I still have two months so no need to panic. 

11 hours ago, don't-use-real-name said:

You are perhaps SAVING the data entered ???

Leaving the entry unsaved results in requiring to return to enter the data until saved.

Certain phases of the Check-In must be completed in full to proceed to the next

step or saved to go to that next step.

Some information can be left blank coming back later to fill in those blanks but

remember to save it.

NCL computers are notorious for glitches and often require rebooting of the

505 404 Vacation time pages and simply wait and try later !

Having a vacation from the NCL computer is a vacation in itself !

Yes I have EVERYTHING filled out but no final submit button because when I hit the next screen after contact the phone number doesn't stick. 

3 hours ago, Victorious8 said:

Ah okay - I thought might have been because I had an international number from Ireland there first (accidentally mixed up contact info with something I had booked a few years ago). I still have two months so no need to panic. 

Yes I have EVERYTHING filled out but no final submit button because when I hit the next screen after contact the phone number doesn't stick. 

As noted by Birdie And Sue -

Log to NCL.com

Password entry ---

From MyNCL

View Reservation

Start the Check-In (all over)

Mine was an 8 section form starting with Personal data - ending with Ticket Contract

As I filled out each section at the bottom right was a button to SAVE & Continue

When all 8 sections are fully filled out you can print out your eDocs.

Don't have all the info needed SAVE & Continue and come back when you do.

Make a mistake you can return and EDIT data for each section

One curious note are you the cruise contract holder (LEAD person) of record filling out

the forms. If not maybe your cruise mate is filling in data conflicting with yours - best that

you fill out the info for you and the mate at the same time  

If you have cruised NCL before some of the data may already be prefilled for you

NCL's computer software leaves much to be desired almost like using Commodore 64 equipment.

that was brought over from the old country on the Ancient Mariner ! LOL !

If still all else has failed call NCL and get help - not all the info/data is required to finish the forms

to print out the eDocs just the important stuff Passport and and who the heck is paying the bill

and that form of payment.

With the printed eDocs paperwork any required missing data can be added at the time of registration.

While the late evening quiet computer time hours would seem to be the best time to do this - NCL

frequently does major computer maintenance after midnight Eastern Time causing the 404 - 505

Vacation time website issues - I hate that when that happens !