Wine Package

EmmasNana

@EmmasNana I haven't seen the wine packages in advance, like Sean_B says, but I do know they offer the wine packages onboard... often I see them in the hallway between the elevators and the pool on the Lido deck the day we embark... if not, you could easily ask at Guest Services where you can request it.... 

If all else fails, I know someone at our table ordered the wine package from the wine steward in the MDR at dinner the first night.

4 minutes ago, jsglow said:

Offered onboard every time we've sailed.  We almost always purchase.  I believe they also do a 3 bottle package.

Okay, good to know. They used to offer different levels. Do they still offer different levels? The last time I was on Carnival I was able to order it through the candy shop. 

13 minutes ago, EmmasNana said:

Okay, good to know. They used to offer different levels. Do they still offer different levels? The last time I was on Carnival I was able to order it through the candy shop. 

Yes, I am certain there are 2 levels at least.  I 'think' there is a 3rd.  We typically get the one level upgrade.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jsglow said:

Yes, I am certain there are 2 levels at least.  I 'think' there is a 3rd.  We typically get the one level upgrade.

The one I chose included Kendall Jackson cabernet so hopefully one of those still does.

We did this on Glory in January 2019.  We got the three bottle version.  We got it through our waiter.  Whoever was at the maitre'd desk tried to tell us that we could only get the premium or five bottles, something like that.  My husband showed the little card that he had found and we got what we actually wanted.  We love it!!!

Renee