Paradise Beach

Jenner9

15 hours ago, JohninDC said:

Check their web site, but unless it has recently changed, you can still choose either AI or pay as you go.

I did check their website but it isnt very clear. All it mentions is the AI price but I have read recent reviews that mentioned the pay as you go. I also sent them a message but havent heard back yet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jenner9 said:

I did check their website but it isnt very clear. All it mentions is the AI price but I have read recent reviews that mentioned the pay as you go. I also sent them a message but havent heard back yet.

I do believe that their website has changed since I looked last.  It is pushing the AI, no mention of the paying as you go.  I plan to be there on Saturday, but not doing AI.  Our ship doesn't get in until noon, so I didn't think it would be worth it.  If you hear back, please let us know!  Thanks!

I just saw this on their page.  It was at the place where you make a reservation.  It doens't list prices:

ARADISE BEACH ALL INCLUSIVE

Paradise Beach is now offering an all-inclusive option.  You can choose from our excellent menu, served at either of our two restaurants, or receive personalized service directly while you relax under a coconut tree in the comfort of your lounge chair.

This brand-new option gives you the flexibility to eat and drink all day.

And of course, our famous a la carte service remains the same. So, the choice is yours! Either way, Paradise Beach will be the highlight of your visit to Cozumel.

It says it has a la carte still!  So I am hopefull!

1 hour ago, tw67 said:

I just saw this on their page.  It was at the place where you make a reservation.  It doens't list prices:

ARADISE BEACH ALL INCLUSIVE

Paradise Beach is now offering an all-inclusive option.  You can choose from our excellent menu, served at either of our two restaurants, or receive personalized service directly while you relax under a coconut tree in the comfort of your lounge chair.

This brand-new option gives you the flexibility to eat and drink all day.

And of course, our famous a la carte service remains the same. So, the choice is yours! Either way, Paradise Beach will be the highlight of your visit to Cozumel.

It says it has a la carte still!  So I am hopefull!

Ahhhh! I missed this! Thank you! Let me know how you like it!

3 hours ago, Marvelous91 said:

Do you know if they are strict with the $10/pp food charges? We are going with a large group (30 people) quite a few are little kids. I can’t imagine we would spend that on the kids... Thank you 

It is generally taken over the group as a whole per tab, rather than per individual. Little kids exempt.

From their  FAQ:

ARE WE EXPECTED TO EAT OR DRINK WHILE WE’RE THERE? 

Yes, we are just like your hometown bar/restaurant, we ask you to eat or drink during your visit. A minimum consumption of $10usd per person is required. (Kids 0-4 are exempt from this policy.)

• Thanks 1

In Dec it was $10/pp over the group.  So 5 people, $50 expected.  But between a drink apiece for mom and dad (or, let's face it, three for mom and none for dad - someone has to be able to get us back to the ship!) and 3 waters for the kids, and then a couple of orders of nachos, we hit the total without any problem.  We felt like the prices were fair and the food was pretty good.  Of course that was after I had three drinks, so I was not the most discerning foodie...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1