MDR réservations

nimiq

If you have been confirmed for Select Dining in the Main Dining Room for your Equinox trip, you may make reservations—night by night; at no charge—via the Cruise Planner “Dining” link (in the same area that can be used for making Specialty Dining purchases/reservations)...

• Thanks 1

A word of caution.  I made all my reservations on-line, and they all disappeared.   It is a lengthy process to do each one individually, but I re-did my reservations and then printed out the list.  Thank goodness, because now 9 of the 11 nights have disappeared again.  You can also call captain's club and they will book them for you.

13 hours ago, nimiq said:

Hello all,

Can we pre-plan our dining reservations on select dining before boarding the Equinox in November ? 

Thanks 

Sea Ya

Eric

Yes, in your CP. You will need to reserve the time you want for each night, complete that booking before moving on to make reservations for each additional night.  

35 minutes ago, farmermd said:

So what’s the point of select dining?

The point is that you can select a time to eat each night other than the 2 set times in fixed dining. Some prefer to have a reservation for the time they prefer. Others just show up, and may have to wait. You can also select the table size you want, unlike in fixed dining where you can request it and hope you get it.