How to cancel an O excursion made online

vaitape

2 hours ago, Paulchili said:

If memory serves me right, you have to call O.

Pretty sure that's correct. With the new (and even the old) "cart," I seem to remember calling about changes. One consideration may be that the YWYW discount and/or assignment of which O Life tours [in reorder of expensiveness] will be affected by a cancellation and there's no auto functionality built into that action.

Whatever the case, it's easiest to call. Just remember to ask for e-mail confirmation of the action.

18 minutes ago, Kate-AHF said:

Yeah, you gotta call them to swap or cancel.  You would think if you can sign up and pay online, you could cancel and get a refund... but nooooo.

Again, if cancelling online wouldn't have the functionality of redoing the pricing priorities for O Life and YWYW, you could stand to lose some overall $ on the whole deal.

The software has the capability of determining whether the tour I'm purchasing is eligible for YWYW( Your World, Your Way) pricing.  Don't see why the site can't allow simple swaps or refunds, and if the situation is more complicated (i.e. the tour cancellation puts you below the required # of tours for YWYW pricing) have an autoreply that says "Other tour pricing may be affected by this transaction.  Please call customer service at -------- for assistance"

22 minutes ago, carlsbadguy said:

I was asking about O Life excursions

O Life excursions have to be booked no later than 14 days prior to sailing. They can be cancelled prior to this date but not after.

AFAIK they are not cancellable once onboard either but can be exchanged for other excursions.

If they are cancelled by Oceania (wheather, etc) you would receive $100 non-refundable OBC (or could exchange it for another excursion).

That is my understanding and my experience.

Edited by Paulchili
  • Like 1