Medallion Accessories

argenta01

20 hours ago, caribill said:

If you are on a B2B or even a B2B2B, the date will be from the first segment.

So if you show the original boarding date while on a 2nd or 3rd segment, how does port security know you are on the current cruise?

I'm pretty sure port security has no idea when the sailing date was. They want to see your name and ship name.

8 hours ago, walkingsoon said:

Hi MissP22 - 

As far as I know, NCL still doesn't have a similar system. That's my Princess medallion (turned around for privacy), the holder for which I altered by covering the Princess design with a downloaded and printed logo from a different company. That was just me being a smart aleck in response to (what I consider to be) their cheesy and overpriced accessory offerings. Sorry 😉

After wasting too much of my life making that and also getting both a fitbit bracelet and clip, I realize that I'll quite probably just carry the bare medallion like a quarter in my pocket. I'll see in a another week anyway!

No problem. 

I was just interested in finding out how the NCL system was working in comparison. 

We've created out own political insert for the Medallion holder as well. :classic_wink:

On 8/31/2019 at 8:17 PM, Lucky TGO said:

In my opinion  none of them are worth the money. I like to carry my Medallion in my pocket. So this is how I did it and everything you see in the photos is free complements from Princess.  Except the little black elite  sign around the medallion inside the plastic holder. My wife paid $2.50 on the ship. She thought I would like it 🙄.  

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

D83A0F9E-BD30-4421-8E91-10C70913FE34.jpeg

DA0AD621-9849-43C2-A64B-070D7E6F77DF.jpeg

Thank you SO much Tony!

I've always carried my cruise card in that little holder and found it convenient also for my coffee card (😭) and to keep some small bills for tips etc.

I was wondering if the medallion would fit or if it was too thick.

Your picture answered my question perfectly.

(And for the person who asked - it's a little leather wallet type thing you get (or at least used to get) when in a suite.)

Edited by chamima