Valor Steakhouse Views

reeinaz

1 hour ago, reeinaz said:

I made reservations on the 1st night of my cruise and am wondering if there will be seating that will allow for a view of the sunset. 

Depends on whether the steakhouse is located portside or starboard, which direction the ship is heading at the time, what time sunset is, and whether you will be near a window.

Find out what time the sun will set, go out on deck facing westward, and unless the weather doesn't cooperate, enjoy the sunset.  Make your dinner reservation for 30 minutes later than sunset.

2 hours ago, bury me at sea said:

Depends on whether the steakhouse is located portside or starboard, which direction the ship is heading at the time, what time sunset is, and whether you will be near a window.

Find out what time the sun will set, go out on deck facing westward, and unless the weather doesn't cooperate, enjoy the sunset.  Make your dinner reservation for 30 minutes later than sunset.

Didn't even think of the ship's direction, could be heading west towards the sun. I agree, he should go up on the deck and and enjoy the sunset and have a nice dinner

4 hours ago, reeinaz said:

I made reservations on the 1st night of my cruise and am wondering if there will be seating that will allow for a view of the sunset. 

The last two times we ate at the steakhouse we had to ask the staff to lower the shades because the sun was too bright. Watching a sunset isn’t too much fun when it is blinding you on the way down.  Of course that depends where you are sitting and what direction the ship is cruising as others have mentioned.