Ruby Princess Pool question

Emoliash

I have booked two Ruby Princess cruises in December and January. The first is to the South Pacific which should be warm, and the other is a New Year cruise from Auckland to Sydney.

I just realised that there are not inside pools on the Ruby and the NZ weather will be a bit chilly. Are the pools heated on the Ruby Princess? 

1 hour ago, denmarks said:

They are not heated.

Thank you the answer would be no... That was my experience on the Sun Princess. That is mildly irritating particularly for the NZ cruise. On Holland America, on the Noordam both the indoor and outdoor pool was heated. 

On 9/13/2019 at 6:06 PM, Emoliash said:

I have booked two Ruby Princess cruises in December and January. The first is to the South Pacific which should be warm, and the other is a New Year cruise from Auckland to Sydney.

I just realised that there are not inside pools on the Ruby and the NZ weather will be a bit chilly. Are the pools heated on the Ruby Princess? 

You're aware that December / January is the middle of summer in NZ...right?

• Haha 1

I did a Sydney to Auckland via Melbourne and Hobart cruise on the Diamond February last year and the pools were fine until we got about half way across the Tasman, when they became too cold for me.

It was very cold around the bottom of the South Island and the pools didn't seem to warm up before we got to Auckland.