boarding not together

iluvvolvo

2 hours ago, RWolver672 said:

Unless he doesn't have a passport.  Then driver's license, birth certificate and boarding pass will be needed.

The reply said tha/ he would need a passport and driver's license. If he has a passport he will never need another form of I'd. 

1 hour ago, bakersdozen12 said:

I’m curious, so I have to ask: what would cause a married couple to not arrive at port together?

On our first cruise we flew separately- my phobia of going down on the same plane leaving our small children orphans.  So we arrived at different times and rather then have him wait at the airport for me to arrive several hours later he took an earlier shuttle to board the ship on his own. This time I have business commitments in the am so he is driving the 1.5 hr trip to PC with others in our group to board early and I will be coming in the afternoon. We now live in FL so no flights but we have the flexibility of being able to travel to suit our needs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bakersdozen12 said:

I’m curious, so I have to ask: what would cause a married couple to not arrive at port together?

It's not Noah's Ark 🦆🦆🐈 🐈 🐘🐘🐖🐖🦌🦌, it's a cruise ship.  🤣

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, skrufy said:

Boarding passes for both of you and he has his drivers license, and passport with him.

8 hours ago, RWolver672 said:

Unless he doesn't have a passport.  Then driver's license, birth certificate and boarding pass will be needed.

6 hours ago, jmcathome said:

The reply said tha/ he would need a passport and driver's license. If he has a passport he will never need another form of I'd. 

That is why I said what I did.  If he has a passport, that and his boarding pass is all he needs.  If he doesn't have one, then he needs his driver's license and birth certificate along with his boarding pass.

Edited by RWolver672
  • Like 1