Silversea 2021/22 Itineraries any info?

SummmerInKefalonia

Your TA should know some details.We booked a Shadow cruise for March 2021 Singapore to Mumbai.It was the last of those published.We wanted the sectors following which in past years went to Dubai then through the Suez canal to the Mediterranean.

About 2 weeks ago our TA emailed us saying the next sector had been released and was Mumbai to Athens-I guess Dubai got the flick because of the rumblings in the Persian gulf.

35 minutes ago, drron29 said:

Your TA should know some details.We booked a Shadow cruise for March 2021 Singapore to Mumbai.It was the last of those published.We wanted the sectors following which in past years went to Dubai then through the Suez canal to the Mediterranean.

About 2 weeks ago our TA emailed us saying the next sector had been released and was Mumbai to Athens-I guess Dubai got the flick because of the rumblings in the Persian gulf.

Do you mean Whisper? Whisper's cruises have been released up to early June 2021. But nothing after...

7 hours ago, drron29 said:

We booked a Shadow cruise for March 2021 Singapore to Mumbai.

Ron, are you sure?  I thought the Shadow was scheduled to be in the Caribbean in the late winter of 2021.  And, while the Whisper is doing the segment you mention (Singapore to Mumbai), it isn't until April.

Yes getting mixed up with our next cruise and the fact that the Shadow has previously done this but it actually is the Spirit we'll be on.Definitely not the Whisper.We wouldn't want to upset the World Cruisers now would we.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ulsteinvik said:

When i search on google "Silversea summer 2021" there is a link to Silversea homepage where 2021 itineraries are announced but I can't see there any itinerary. 

Well done Ulsteinvik!  You've found the holding page that ultimately will become the official release.  It appears all of the graphics are in place, SS just needs the marketing text to replace the "Lorem Ipsum" holding text.  Some interesting notes:

• The beginning of Silver Dawn's inaugural season should be released.  This is exciting as I thought SS might hold back the release of Silver Dawn's schedule until the spring of 2020.
  • It's nice to see that the itinerary release should take us through April, 2022. 
  • 31 maiden ports of call.
  • More voyages for Iceland and Norway.
  • It looks as if the Kimberely will remain exclusively in the Expedition realm based on the writing of the landing page.  No mention of whether it'll be the Explorer, Wind, or Cloud though.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Last year the same happened with this page existing in the site some days prior to the official release, but we already know the itineraries because they had sent the digital brochures to some customers.

True, but I have not seen the digital itineraries either here on CC or FB yet.

Have you received the new itineraries SummerinKefalonia?

Maybe they read us! 😛 They are already late compared to the previous years. I see an exclusive offer running until 30 September. Maybe after this they will finally reveal the new itineraries. Anyone got a brochure yet or know the release date?

Edited by SummmerInKefalonia

2 hours ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Maybe they read us! 😛 

I have no doubt that many SS employees do.

Last year, SS released the itineraries to the public on Oct 1, 2018 after the Venetian Society members had first crack for a couple of weeks before that.  So, I gotta believe the release is imminent, i.e. any day now over the next couple of weeks.  The key question is will they give Venetians first crack once again before the general public?

We are Shadowing in four weeks so I am hoping they release the schedules just before we go so that so as we can look at them at home and then we can book on board ..... if there is anything we fancy.

That’s my deep pockets and short arms coming into play 😉

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, machotspur said:

At a Silversea event in the UK today my TA was advised that the itineraries will be released on 3rd October. Consistent with one or two of the posts above.

So this year: no early access to some loyal members, no digital brochure available before booking and  the release 2 days later than last year. Great! 😁

• Haha 1

MBP

The on board cruise consultant will have advance notice of the future cruises already as these will have been set well before any publication. So even if they have not shown up on Silversea website before you sail they will have all the info you need on board.

Rocchi

Really, really hoping that the travel agency that sent out the following email is incorrect. 

image.png.26d225cb629da1a06e4b4784d303049f.png

Considering we already know all of the Expedition voyages through both winters of '20 and '21, I'm going to be pretty disappointed if the only update is to the classic fleet through Sept. '21.

1 hour ago, Stumblefoot said:

Really, really hoping that the travel agency that sent out the following email is incorrect. 

Considering we already know all of the Expedition voyages through both winters of '20 and '21, I'm going to be pretty disappointed if the only update is to the classic fleet through Sept. '21.

It certainly looks that way!  I will share your disappointment. It seems unlikely that a travel agency (presumably one with lots of Silversea sales) would produce an erroneous and quite specific flyer on a matter like this. 

• Like 1

A few days ago my TA forwarded to me an advance copy of the formal Silversea document outlining the cruises that will be released.

Shown are those on the Expedition ships through to March 2022 and cruises through to October 2021 on the other ships. No prices yet though.

Bookings will be open to Venetian members on 3rd October and to all on 17th October.

14 minutes ago, machotspur said:

Shown are those on the Expedition ships through to March 2022 and cruises through to October 2021 on the other ships. No prices yet though.

Thanks machotspur.  If what your TA shared is accurate, then the SS web page that showed the beginning of Silver Dawn's inaugural season, as well as the classic fleet schedule release through April, 2022, was either a fake, or how the page will look upon the schedule extension next spring.