Price of alcohol drinks and packages and dancing on Equinox

oceansandseas

Did search but could not find anything recent. What is the price of the standard alcohol/drink package that includes drinks to $8.00? Would a Canadian Club rye and gingerale be available at no charge with this plan? If not, what would be the price of Canadian Club rye and gingerale. He would only have 1 on some nights. If the cost is more than the package allows, it would not be worth buying the package. Also, does anyone know the price of Grand Marnier on the Equinox.

Also, would there be a place on the Equinox for old fashioned, hold your partner social dancing every evening?

Thanks in advance for replies.

There are 3 alcohol packages showing in the Cruise Planner. 

Classic which covers drinks up to $9 and is priced st $59 per day + 20% gratuity

The Premium which cover drinks up to $15 is $69 per day + 20% gratuity 

Premium Plus which I believe is $67 per day +20%. 

If you only want 1 or 2 drinks a day the packages may not be a good dea.

For Ballroom/Latin dancing the Solstice class ships are not good. The Atrium floor isn't that big and the staircase limits the dance floor further. The Sky lounge dance floors are not big either so Foxtrots, Quicksteps and Tangos are difficult unless you have great floor craft.

The Edge however has an excellent sized dance floor in the Club. 

Thanks Jaylene.....The classic was a perk and I was wondering if a Canadian Club rye and gingerale would be included in the $9.00 price.

Thanks Esprit.....just interested in social dancing, not ballroom dancing. Wondering if the music would be appropriate to old fashioned, hold your partner social dancing.  Two step being most common music. Edge is too big 

7 minutes ago, oceansandseas said:

Thanks Jaylene.....The classic was a perk and I was wondering if a Canadian Club rye and gingerale would be included in the $9.00 price.

Thanks Esprit.....just interested in social dancing, not ballroom dancing. Wondering if the music would be appropriate to old fashioned, hold your partner social dancing.  Two step being most common music. Edge is too big 

I would think you will be just fine with the classic drink perk...