Forgot Coupon Book, Want to buy the bed

keri2000

1 hour ago, keri2000 said:

At this point I wouldn't trust that I would ever be successful with a warranty claim anyway. 

I have filed claims 2x with 2 different companies and both times I had no problem getting the mattress replaced. When you spend $$$ for a mattress, you expect them to back up their beds with their warranty.

1 hour ago, keri2000 said:

Well it's been just over 9 weeks and I still have no news on the status of my mattress. I've called several times and they have reached out to the freight company with no response. They believe a local shipping company has had it for almost 2 weeks. I'm getting frustrated to say the least. I won't be purchasing a mattress in this manner again. 

Maybe once you get it, you will realize it is worth the wait :) 

41 minutes ago, Coral said:

I have filed claims 2x with 2 different companies and both times I had no problem getting the mattress replaced. When you spend $$$ for a mattress, you expect them to back up their beds with their warranty.

I really did expect a bit better communication regarding this. I'm trying to be patient but I can't seem to get any information about how much longer it will be. It's just frustrating considering the cost of the mattress and the fact that my current mattress really stinks and I can't get any sleep on it. 

Well, bad news. The local shipping company lost my mattress. I do not have a resolution at this time and am waiting to see if the find it. It arrived at their facility almost 2 weeks ago so I believe they will not find it. 

Anyone have feedback on the Purple Mattress? 😂 

On 11/21/2019 at 12:03 PM, keri2000 said:

Well, bad news. The local shipping company lost my mattress. I do not have a resolution at this time and am waiting to see if the find it. It arrived at their facility almost 2 weeks ago so I believe they will not find it. 

That is sad!! What has Princess Luxury Bed sales offered to make you whole? It seems they are in breech of contract as they failed to deliver within the specified time.

Edited by brisalta

On 11/21/2019 at 3:03 PM, keri2000 said:

Jeez.  How do they "lose" something that big??!!  Something seems wrong about that excuse.

On 11/21/2019 at 2:03 PM, keri2000 said:

Beds are one of those things where you really need to try it out before you buy. If you are not going to pursue the Princess one, I recommend going to a store and trying them out.

1 minute ago, steelers36 said:

Jeez.  How do they "lose" something that big??!!  Something seems wrong about that excuse.

Not necessarily - I lost 16 large computers once. An international shipper tried to deliver and we were closed so they handed it off to a local delivery company. The local delivery company took days to deliver. I had no idea who had these until they were delivered. All of my phone calls involved "we will look into it". They did come a week after I expected them to come. It was "stressful".

11 hours ago, brisalta said:

That is sad!! What has Princess Luxury Bed sales offered to make you whole? It seems they are in breech of contract as they failed to deliver within the specified time.

Absolutely nothing. I'll be calling tomorrow to request a refund. Tuesday marks the end of 10 weeks. The local shipping company has had it for 2 weeks. They claim they can't find it on their dock. I'm sick of waiting. We checked out other mattresses today and found one that's very similar in comfort and layers (not the purple mattress. I was only kidding) I am extremely disappointed in this whole process. Without my persistent phone calls, I would have never been contacted. I'll never make a large purchase in this way again. 

11 hours ago, brisalta said:

And yes, it is a breach of contract because the local shipping company has 48 hours to arrange delivery once they get it and no one ever contacted me. I had to initiate all correspondence. 

On 11/25/2019 at 1:23 AM, keri2000 said:

And yes, it is a breach of contract because the local shipping company has 48 hours to arrange delivery once they get it and no one ever contacted me. I had to initiate all correspondence. 

This post might contain an alternative:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2591224-princess-bedding/?do=findComment&comment=55903790

This post shows the labels on the new mattresses:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2377812-new-princess-beds/?tab=comments#comment-51140922

25044104276_3e3e2d1d2e_b.jpg

Thank you, but I called on Monday to find out my options and she told me that the mattress was definitely lost and they could ship me another one, bumping someone else's order down the list and it would take another 3 weeks or I could get a refund. I requested a refund. 

2 hours ago, pablo222 said:

Thank you! I sent sherwood a message early last week, asking for an alternative similar mattress and they never replied so I gave up on this option altogether. If they can't be bothered to reply, I can't be bothered to purchase their products. 

8 hours ago, keri2000 said:

Thank you, but I called on Monday to find out my options and she told me that the mattress was definitely lost and they could ship me another one, bumping someone else's order down the list and it would take another 3 weeks or I could get a refund. I requested a refund. 

At least the delivery guy should be sleeping comfortably...

frowny-face-134703-6873653.jpg