Symphony November 30 DELUXE BEVERAGE PACKAGE is on sale for $49.00 to today

joyhannah

• Clarea changed the title to Symphony November 30 DELUXE BEVERAGE PACKAGE is on sale for $49.00 to today
19 minutes ago, tOSUSteve said:

Anthem 10/5/19 had it at $44 last evening for a few hours.

Was a major headache to get RCCL to cancel & re-purchase.

How was it a headache? We've done the cancel and repurchase dozens of times for beverage packages and excursions and never had any issues

1 minute ago, awestover89 said:

How was it a headache? We've done the cancel and repurchase dozens of times for beverage packages and excursions and never had any issues

More than one person had this scenerio:

I cancelled my $52 a day and when I try to purchase the package again it says it’s $45 but charges me $52 still.  I called to and they would not honor $45 Guy was a jerk and said that there is an asterisk which means starting at $45. 

finally got it but had to ask for escalation. They applied $100 credit to my account and then purchased it at $52 but with the credit is $45. Total was $513.60 for 2 people after the $100 credit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tOSUSteve said:

More than one person had this scenerio:

I cancelled my $52 a day and when I try to purchase the package again it says it’s $45 but charges me $52 still.  I called to and they would not honor $45 Guy was a jerk and said that there is an asterisk which means starting at $45. 

finally got it but had to ask for escalation. They applied $100 credit to my account and then purchased it at $52 but with the credit is $45. Total was $513.60 for 2 people after the $100 credit.

Wow, that's a new one to me, glad it worked out in the end but crazy that it took that much.

5 hours ago, joyhannah said:

Just booked the  DELUXE BEVERAGE PACKAGE it  is $49.00  today

if you have been waiting for sale today is the day to book

That is what we got it for a while ago for our 12/7 cruise on Symphony.  So a good price

Few weeks ago I spotted 42 dollars and I grab it but trouble that I am from UK and exchange money was lower so still expensive for us as it cost around 600.00 pounds for a week for two of us.   I am not sure if it is worthing as i paid for it but i keep looking and now down to 49 dollars.  I am waiting for lower price I don't think so as my cruise will be in 46 days now