Escargots? Lobster tails?

coolpopp

12 hours ago, coolpopp said:

Was wondering if the only way you can get escargots and lobster tails is by eating at the Le Bistro, before they had all the specialty restaurants it was on the menu in the main dining room

Lobster tail is available in the Ocean Blue on the Breakaway, I don't think anywhere on the smaller ships. Escargot is in Le Bistro fr sure, but neither is offered in the MDRs. Now, I guess I have lived in another world, have been sailing NCL since mid 1990s and can not remember Escargot in the MRDs. Lobster yes, but it was always awful. 

When we were on the celebrity we could of ordered escargots every night even though they were not on the menu and I also remember having them on the princess but that was several years ago.  First time on the NCL and I am so looking forward to the Encore.  Guess we will have to try one of the specialty restaurants.

11 hours ago, Sand and Seas said:

Cagney's on the Gem earlier this month had Lobster Tail in the Surf & Turf.   No upcharge when you were using the Dining Package.

That is probably what we will do on the Breakaway and I know for sure I will have my escargot fix in Le Bistro. I did switched from Escargot to mussels for a few Le Bistro dinners but decided mussels are so cheap at home and there really isn't that much to them, I will stick with getting them locally.